Thursday, October 23, 2008

Just trying to keep up

Well keep *them* up I should say.

You would not believe how difficult it is to buy a belt these days.

I've been having issues with my pants. They won't stay up. I dont remember the last time I actually had to unbutton a pair of jeans, they just slide down.

Great when i'm in a hurry to pee.

Not so great when i'm in front of a room full of toddlers and losing my pants.

So I went off in search of a belt. First stop, Fashion Bug.

"Well, most of our pants come with belts now, so we don't sell them separately."

I looked at the pants with belts, but really didn't want to spend 30 bucks on a pair of pants I dont need because they come with a cheap belt.

Next stop ...the fat chick store next door. Nope. Steve & Barrys. Nope. Surfer Monkey, Maurices, Some other clothing store. Nope, nope, nope.

About ten stores and 3 hours later I finally gave in and bought a good old fashioned Levis belt from the mens section at JCPenney. It's not cute, it's not feminine, it's not made for women, but it sure does keep my pants up.

I never would have imagined NOT showing crack would be so difficult.

When I grow up, i'm totally going to open a belt store.

I'll make millions!

No comments: